Both love producing amazing experiences.
Both have decades of award-winning professional video production experience.
Both have Emmies.
Putting their talents together dovetails into a unique quality product – taking the best visual aesthetics and expert editing and combining them into an absolutely stunning package.
Michael PerryCounselor | Vice President of Content Strategy / Vehr Communications
Glenn is, quite simply, one of the best visual storytellers around. Whether making pictures with his camera or through videography, he understands how to weave a compelling tale. He earns the trust of his subjects and conducts himself with the utmost professionalism. He is a joy to work with and truly a good person. You can’t go wrong collaborating with Glenn.
Karen GutierrezSocial Media Director / U S Bank
Stacy is a fast and skillful video editor, ideal for quick turnaround projects. We hired him for a corporate shoot in which we surprised the winner of a small business contest with the news that he’d won. Stacy captured the whole thing on video and put everyone at ease with his kind personality and great listening skills. Then he got the finished video to us in just a couple hours! He carried out the project exactly to my specifications. I was very pleased.
Director of Photography, Producer
- handheld live broadcast: sports & events
- live broadcast directing
- journalism & documentary, including New York Times
- script writing & consultation
Broadcast Credits include:
- CBS: 48 Hours
- ABC World News Tonight
- Dateline NBC
- Scripps WCPO
Glenn’s awards include:
- 1 Regional Emmy Award
- 7 Associated Press 1st place yearly awards
- 7 Ohio News Photographer annual 1st place awards
- 3 Society of Professional Journalism 1st place awards
- 4 Best of Gannett awards
- Director of Photography for award-winning documentary Oyler
Glenn has taught video journalism workshops at:
- The Freedom Forum at Vanderbilt University
- Western Kentucky University
- University of Cincinnati
- Miami University
- Kent State University
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- the Society of Professional Journalists
- Ohio News Photographers Association
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
Producer, Editor, Audio Engineer, Graphics
- Linear and non-linear video editing (Avid Media Composer since 1988)
- Final Cut Pro
Stacy has over 25 years of linear and non-linear editing experience.
- 2008 Regional Emmy, Editorial “The Presidential Campaigns”
- 2009 Associated Press Photojournalist of the Year
- Cleveland Press Club Award, Sports Reporting
- Society of Professional Journalists, “The Who – 30 Years Later”
- Good Morning America,
- regional commercials and PSAs (2000 Addy Award).
- Bill Monroe (BBC, PBS),
- Johnny Cash (PBS),
- “To The Edge” (New York Film Festival).
Together Glenn & Stacy have had the pleasure of working with:
- Cincinnati Childrens Medical Hospital
- Cincinnati Opera
- Heimlich Heroes Foundation
- Dragonfly Foundation
- Healthy Beginnings
- At Work on Purpose
- West Chester Protective Gear
- Wyoming Fire & EMS
- Hamilton County Fire Chiefs Association
- Service Quality Institute